25th WCET Annual Meeting at the Denver City Center Marriott
Before October 18
After October 18
WCET Members and Presenters
Access Session Materials and Recordings
- Selected recorded in-depth sessions.
- Recorded general sessions.
- Session materials are available via the mobile app interactive webpage. Navigate by clicking the buttons on the iPhone icon, search by session or speaker. Materials can also be accessed and down loaded via Dropbox, no account needed.
Some of the Program Highlights
- Opening keynote presentation by Dr. Paul J. LeBlanc, president, Southern New Hampshire University.
- In-depth sessions lead by experts on timely topics:
- Competency Based Learning.
- Massive Open Online Courses.
- Mobile Learning.
- Innovation Spotlight highlighting new and emerging trends that will impact higher education.
- Panel sessions artfully designed to stimulate diverse ideas and perspectives.
- Learning opportunities that equip attendees with actionable information, real-world solutions.
- Unique sessions such as the highly-entertaining and popular Pecha Kucha Smackdown! Where big thinkers share strategies for the adoption of learning technology innovation.
- Themes germane to the issues you are facing:
- Designing courses for accessibility.
- Data driven decision-making.
- Digital content strategies.
- Institutional and instructional strategies for student success.
- E-learning research findings.
- The policy arena – state authorization and reciprocity.
- Technology on campus – the flipped classroom.
- Badges, credentials, alternative certifications.
- Outsourcing your e-learning programs and services.
Sponsors- Connect e-Learning Leaders with Your Solution
The WCET Annual Meeting relies on our corporate members and institutional partners for financial support so we can continue to provide an outstanding program and maintain reasonable registration rates for our attendees. Sponsorship is a cost effective way to connect with more than 400 institution decision makers.
Consider becoming a WCET sponsor. Thank you to our current sponsors.
What Our Attendees Say
- The WCET meeting focuses on cutting edge ideas.
- Very productive in terms of contacts/networking with leaders/experienced mentors.
- Great size, excellent venue, great energy - one of the best conferences I've been to recently.
- The meeting is large enough to give us a diverse selection of programs but small enough that you got to know people well.
- WCET is superior in every way.
- The WCET meeting is among the best I have ever attended.
- WCET is the one meeting on my agenda that I WILL NOT miss.
- I was impressed by the diversity of institutions/programs in attendance. It was a professional, yet comfortable atmosphere.
- WCET is probably the most intellectually stimulating meeting I attend
- The Annual Meeting is my favorite conference --- small enough to really connect with people but big enough for lots of ideas. And a nice flavor to the meeting, innovative, and good humored.
Save the Dates!
- March 2014: Call for proposals for the 2014 Annual Meeting. Email us to be notified.
- May 2014: Program live and registration open for 2014 Annual Meeting.
- November 19-21, 2014 in Portland, OR
- November 11-13, 2015 in Denver, CO
- October 25-27, 2017 in Denver, CO