Join us at the WCET Annual Meeting
Before October 18
After October 18
WCET Members and Presenters
- Access to general sessions, expert led in-depth sessions and concurrent sessions.
- Breakfast buffet on Thursday and Friday.
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday.
- Opening Reception (cash bar and appetizers).
- Internet access on the meeting room level.
- For WCET members, free registration to the preconference workshop.
Boost Your IEQ (Improve Educational Quality)
Online education has long been defined by its capabilities for increasing access to learning. Now, online educators are taking on a new challenge: using online learning to improve educational quality (IEQ) at their institutions. This workshop is designed to help you learn how to do that more strategically -- in an organized, focused manner through a process by which you will identify pressing challenges, select strategies, and align related criteria for improving educational quality. Free registration for WCET members; $50 for non-members. Learn more…
Some of the Program Highlights
- Opening keynote presentation by Dr. Paul J. LeBlanc, president, Southern New Hampshire University
- In-depth sessions lead by experts on timely topics:
- Competency Based Learning.
- Massive Open Online Courses.
- Mobile Learning.
- Innovation Spotlight highlighting new and emerging trends that will impact higher education.
- Panel sessions artfully designed to stimulate diverse ideas and perspectives.
- Learning opportunities that equip attendees with actionable information, real-world solutions.
- Unique sessions such as the highly-entertaining and popular Pecha Kucha Smackdown! Where big thinkers share strategies for the adoption of learning technology innovation.
- Themes germane to the issues you are facing:
- Designing courses for accessibility.
- Data driven decision-making.
- Digital content strategies.
- Institutional and instructional strategies for student success.
- E-learning research findings.
- The policy arena – state authorization and reciprocity.
- Technology on campus – the flipped classroom.
- Badges, credentials, alternative certifications.
- Outsourcing your e-learning programs and services.
Sponsors- Connect e-Learning Leaders with Your Solution
The WCET Annual Meeting relies on our corporate members and institutional partners for financial support so we can continue to provide an outstanding program and maintain reasonable registration rates for our attendees. Sponsorship is a cost effective way to connect with more than 400 institution decision makers.
Consider becoming a WCET sponsor. Thank you to our current sponsors.
What Our Attendees Say
- The WCET meeting focuses on cutting edge ideas.
- Very productive in terms of contacts/networking with leaders/experienced mentors.
- Great size, excellent venue, great energy - one of the best conferences I've been to recently.
- The meeting is large enough to give us a diverse selection of programs but small enough that you got to know people well.
- WCET is superior in every way.
- The WCET meeting is among the best I have ever attended.
- WCET is the one meeting on my agenda that I WILL NOT miss.
- I was impressed by the diversity of institutions/programs in attendance. It was a professional, yet comfortable atmosphere.
- WCET is probably the most intellectually stimulating meeting I attend
- The Annual Meeting is my favorite conference --- small enough to really connect with people but big enough for lots of ideas. And a nice flavor to the meeting, innovative, and good humored.